FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS | 928-282-6656
How do we check in and board a tour?
- We have two convenient locations to server you.
One in Uptown Sedona at The Uptown Mall and one at the Tlaquepaque Arts And Crafts Village.
Click Here For Directions
- Check in at either location is 30 minutes before scheduled tour departure.
- We do offer hotel pick up from Uptown Sedona and West Sedona.
What about children and pets?
- Our tours are perfect family outings and children are very welcome.
Children under 7 must have a child safety seat or booster chair.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The family dog is most welcome on a tour but must be leashed at all times.
What should we bring and wear on a tour?
- Bring your camera.
- Wear comfortable clothing and closed toe footwear .
- Bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and a coat or jacket during the winter months.
- Wear glasses instead of contacts, it does get dusty in Sedona.
How do we pay for a tour and what are your policies ?
- We accept Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
- A 15% gratuity to your guide is most welcome if you enjoyed your tour.
- A 50% cancellation charge 24 hours before a tour applies.
- We reserve the right to combine tours and parties.
Do you offer custom tour options?
- We certainly do, contact us at 1-929-282-6656 for custom tour options.
- We also offer climate controlled options upon request for certain tours.
What else should we know before we tour?
- Tours are not recommended for those who are pregnant and have back / neck problems.
- Prices may change without notice.
- Tax and Gratuity is not included.
- Not responsible for lost or damaged items.